Monday, October 27, 2014

Torres Sin Thesis News

Hello Earth friends! News for the TIs and UFO people. My UFO story which is a condensed version using excerpts from my book "Sin Thesis" will appear in Phenomena Magazine along with other magz. According to the editor, it will appear in the winter issue. The magazine is out of the UK and it is also distributed in the US and other countries too. Also I’m amazed at the amount of people who read my last “Gang Stalking” article. Around 10 thousand of you have been counted on the different sites as it appears on the “Before It’s News” site. I know that isn’t normally a lot of people, but for a gang stalking article? I thought maybe a couple hundred. Anyway a related story I wrote “Uncovered Photo Evidence of Global Mind Control Experiment?” will be in the winter issue of Paranoia Magazine out of the US. It is also distributed in the UK as well. People, this article appears nowhere else because it is my own theory from my own uncovered evidence. I am on the front lines for you risking it all, taking the arrows for heavy investigative journalism. Until my next update, Peace out!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 27, 2014 at 10:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello anyone, in case you run across this page, it is my first attempt at a blog, so go easy on me. If you are aware of what I write about or have any questions related to the topics in my book, give me let me know by posting here. You can also email me, but try to keep it brief. This blog is all about the subject matter within the book itself. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home