Thursday, November 6, 2014

My Weekly Amazon Ad Surprise!

Hey everybody I try to put out these promos at least once a day to let you know what's going on with me. Also to let some of you know when important or fun articles are coming out. Like my UFO story or my Gang Stalking series. My Gang Stalking series has been on several sites and I didn't realize how many people were aware of this stuff, but I've had around 10 thousand people read my last article on different sites. Got some great feed back too! Some of you know that I write about other things, like my meta-physics and science articles. But, did you know I also write about magic, esotericism, philosophy, Religion, ethics and morality? I get those ads from Amazon every couple days and to my surprise, this ad came today. See it's my book "Sin Thesis" and my writing on "Ethics and Morality."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home