Thursday, February 26, 2015

Know the Truth

Hello fellow Earth friends and others! First, my updated author page is:http://about.me/Towers3 Now, as some of you know I am now a science writer for S.P.A.C.E. in NYC. This widely distributed documentary "The Hidden Hand" was written and directed by my new friend James Carman. It features a segment about S.P.A.C.E and Harold Egeln. It also features some other major players involved with the U.F.O. community . Including best selling "Communion" author Whitley Strieber, another best selling author / film maker David Icke and others. For me it answered some important questions, like why the government is interested in those who claim ET contact. Also it is now available throughout South America.


Dont be so foolish to think we are alone. This documentary is enlightening to say the least.
YOUTUBE.COM

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home