Thursday, February 26, 2015

"The Philosophy of Time" by Torres

Hello my Facebook and other Earth friends, I have another announcement. Of course I won’t be announcing every time an article is published, but I found that many of you are following the same sites as me. Some of the ones with larger followings over a few hundred thousand of course I do announce or new sites. I found that many of you follow the “Wake Up World” site which I write for. Also I now write for “Disinfo” which just posted my article “The Philosophy of Time.” I really enjoy reading some of the feedback to the articles and love to get feedback via email too: rttowers3@gmail.com also if you are reading this and you haven’t already, “Friend Me.” The Disinfo article can be found at: http://disinfo.com/2015/02/philosophy-time/
I hope you enjoy it and please share and don't forge http://about.me/towers3is my author page.
Robert Torres explores philosophy of time using excerpts and concepts from the book "Sin Thesis."
DISINFO.COM

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home