Thursday, February 26, 2015

"Time for a Thought Experiment" by Torres

Hello my Facebook and other Earth friends! I wrote a great article about my own hypothetical on time called “Time for a Thought Experiment.” The first site to post it is also a new site posting my articles called “Learning Mind.” I really enjoy writing for educational sites so look out for more. Thanks for listening, the article can be found at: http://www.learning-mind.com/is-time-real-my-thought-exper…/
Don’t pay too much attention to the renaming as editors often do this but the article itself has not been retouched. Peace out, People…
For this thought experiment, I present to you different views of time. My own hypothesis of time is just something I pondered as an alternative to the others.
LEARNING-MIND.COM

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home