Thursday, April 23, 2015

Torres now has writer column on UFO Digest and Disinformation

Hello again Earth friends from the current timeline! As you all know, I LOVE Science! Not as much as I love that "special" Earth stuff, but you know the rest! I have a writer’s column at Disinfo.com, but did you know I also have one at UFOdigest.com? Anyway, I put together this article as I was researching some physics stuff and found myself completely fascinated. The article is called “Communication from the Future Discovered and Proven to be REAL!” Is it happening right now? As I stated in the article, I believe it is but it’s too much for me to explain to you how I know…However for any of you who read my article “The Alien God Species,” you may already know how I know… Here’s the link to Alien God Species: http://disinfo.com/2015/04/alien-god-species-watchers/ Have a nice rest of the day Earth friends from the current and here’s the link to the UFO Digest article.http://ufodigest.com/a…/communication-future-discovered-0419


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home