Thursday, April 23, 2015

Torres article on Before Its News

Hello my TI friends, along the lines of EMF wave weapons, mind control and HAARP, here is some info that I myself uncovered. Doing research for a book and researching waves I found these Goes-10 Naval Satelite photos that were never supposed to be found. Often people have a false belief that you can protect yourself from EMF waves by shielding your home and if you never leave your home you just might be able to. Here’s the link below to the entire article I wrote.

Uncovered Photo Evidence of Global Mind Control Experiment? “I have sworn upon the altar of god, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.”...
BEFOREITSNEWS.COM

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home