Thursday, February 26, 2015

"The Alien God Species" by Torres, UFO Digest

My Facebook friends and my TI friends and my future friends. My TRUE ET encounter story “The Alien God Species - The Watchers Are HERE!” is now just showing up on many different websites and soon to be magazines. Mostly UFO sites because of the title, but don’t let the title fool you. The article is about the blurred line between the highest form of entity and gods, angels, archons and yes the Watchers. The article tries to explain some of this and will pop right up by googling the title or you can find it on UFO Digest at: http://www.ufodigest.com/article/alien-god-0222 Don’t forget my current author page www.about.me/towers3 and Thanks.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home